During pregnancy, everything hurts around 85% of the time. For the other 15%, you are crying over having too much marmalade on your toast or because you don’t want to leave the dog alone at home while you go pick up milk. If these stories sound oddly specific, it’s because the majority of women have been there, gone through it, and got the tear-soaked t-shirt. We have had the hormones and the weight gain, organization’s stress, and the fears about our partners’ reliability. We have been there. And we made a cream about it. Skinomatics skincare provides omega enriched elasticizing and hydrating body oil that is safe to use on bumps throughout your pregnancy. Best used from the beginning and well after your nine months are up, this enriching body oil will hydrate, elasticate, and moisturize the stomach, hips, and thighs’ skin. You use it three times a day in your trouble areas. Now that we have told you all about our excellent body oil, it’s time to share some of our favorite self-care tips for pregnant women. Reclaim your strength by relaxing, making time for yourself, and introducing bump to a world of serenity.
Three Top Tips for Self-Care During Pregnancy
If you want to give yourself the ultimate relaxation time while pregnant, try out these three top tips for self-care.
1 – Get That Photoshoot
Everyone that gets pregnant thinks about the photoshoot. You and bump displayed for all to see. Usually, the photos are exquisite, with you portrayed as the true Goddess that you are. You can spend the day getting your hair done, your makeup done, or your nails polished. This is about the experience more than it is about the result. The images you produce will be there for a lifetime, reminding you into old age of just how beautiful you are.
2 – And Hire that Cleaner
There is no better time for you to call in some help than while you are pregnant. Although Covid-19 has thrown a temporary spanner in the works, there’s no reason why you can’t hire a cleaner for the latter stages of your pregnancy. When you get towards that third trimester, you shouldn’t be doing any lifting and carrying. You shouldn’t be bending to make beds or do laundry. Call a cleaning firm and have them do it for you. When else in your life are you going to have such luxury?
3 – Step up that Skin Care Routine
We couldn’t let you go without reminding you of our devotion to your skincare routine. A cooling face mask, a minty foot scrub, a refreshing moisturizer, and, of course, skinomatics elasticizing and hydrating body oil. Used on a wet Bump, it will seal in the moisture and soothe stretch marks and scarring away.
Self-Care should be a Priority
We usually advocate on behalf of self-care, but when pregnant, this need is cranked up. Taking care of yourself and your baby will surely be a bouncing, healthy bundle of joy.
Presented by: DN News Desk