– Drink your water: Celebrities in general love to talk about the benefits of water. It is so essential for glowing skin as water plumps the cells to fill in any fine lines. Also, collagen and elastin production regularises when you keep yourself hydrated. Kajol drinks a lot of water and she thinks it’s very crucial too.
– A balanced diet and a workout routine are ideal: Kajol says she’s more conscious about what she eats now more than ever. She relies on a smoothie when she thinks she needs to get all her nutrients in an on-the-go format. She also switches up her workouts but pilates and western dance are her most favourite.
– Get a good night’s sleep: Just drinking water, exercising and dieting won’t do the job. Getting a good night’s sleep is also equally important for your body and mind. Sleeping right helps control metabolism and weight, promotes brain function, improves mood and boosts the immune system. Kajol chalks it all up to get her night’s sleep.
– The best skincare routine is the one you’ll follow: Kajol usually washes her face twice a day and she only goes to sleep with a clean face. She also shared the importance of taking off your make-up before hitting the bed. She isn’t a fan of too many facials or beauty treatments so she prefers to stick to the basics.
– Confidence is the best accessory: Kajol had mentioned that she loves and accepts most parts of herself, even those that won’t be praised and adulated. When she was 16, she didn’t think she was beautiful, it only came with time and wisdom. Confidence was then the first and biggest step for her to feel beautiful.