New Delhi: High humidity levels during monsoon can make your skin look super dull if it is already oily. It can lead to frequent acne breakouts. Additionally, sweat on your skin can catch pollutants and clog the pores making your skin susceptible to certain problems. So, it is important to change your skincare routine based on the season. Here is a list of monsoon skincare tips that you follow without fail.
Check out these monsoon skincare tips that you can follow to combat all your skin issues:
- Cleanliness and care are the two factors that you must consider to take care of your skin and prevent them from infections. Clean your face at least three times a day during the rainy season to remove extra moisture and grime that clogs your pores.
- Maintain your skin tone during monsoon and repulse excessive oil from skin that is caused due to humidity. To do so, you can use non-alcoholic products that help you to even out your skin tone and PH balance. A little extra care will give you a glow like Divas.
- The humidity generated after rain can make your skin’s inner layer dry and brittle. Always use a nourishing moisturiser to make your skin moist, supple, and healthy.
- Those who are having excessively oily skin in monsoon should choose a water-based moisturiser as it has a great property of oil extraction from your skin and keeps you nourish for a much longer time.
- Don’t stop using sunscreen during monsoon at the time of going outside. There may be clouds outside; however, it doesn’t stop the harmful UV rays of the sun from havoc on your skin’s beauty.
- Exfoliate your skin daily with any gentle scrub to get rid of dead skin cells. It will maintain your evergreen beauty.
- Drink ample water throughout the day to keep you hydrated and to get glowing skin. During monsoon, you get a lot of sweat because of humidity in the atmosphere, which can make your skin pale and dull. Let sweat does not take your skin’s moisture and shine.
- It is also necessary to look out for your hair as well during the rainy season. Because of humidity and more seating, grime and germs are attracted to your splits that may create hair fall problems.
- One of the important things, you should not use imitation jewellery, especially in the monsoon. This could be more adverse if you have sensitive skin. The humidity in the air will increase the risk of a breakout.
- Last but not least, you should use organic and natural products only for your skin. All-natural and organic products give you long-term benefits and maintain the skin’s adolescence.