WHAT TO TRY
1) First things first, out away heavier face creams in favour of gel-based lightweight formulas that are easily penetrable. Make sure it has an SPF. For dry skin, try a light lotion.
2) If you have make-up on, even a light layer for a zoom call, always take it off as soon as you can, so that the pores are not left clogged.
3) Remember to cleanse your face twice a day, and use a gentle scrub once a week to remove dead skin and dirt build-up. Try a homemade one made with fruit and sea salt or coffee grounds.
4) Hydration is key. Drink up those glasses of water to keep the skin refreshed. It’s also a good idea to try a skin mist with rose water or whatever suits you best, and spritz that on in intervals.
5) Always use a toner to help maintain the pH balance of the skin.
6) Use a homemade face pack for some skin pampering. Something as simple as applying tomato juice to the skin cam leave it looking glowing and refreshed.