Hydrating serum for dry skin that you can make at home
- Are you wondering how you can get rid of your dry skin?
- We have an easy make-at-home recipe for everyone which will help preserve your skin
- You should also maintain a skincare routine before you apply face serum
Winter is here and so are your increasing number of skin problems. As the weather gets colder, your skin tends to get drier. Just like as we shift from summer to winter we need to change our clothes, attires in a similar way one needs to change their skincare routine as we head towards colder days. Your skin tends to get dry and starts tearing apart, even your lips get chapped during the dry and cold season. Hence, you have to make sure you have a proper skincare routine at your disposal so that the transition from summer to winters is smooth for your skin too.
Face serums have taken over the market and are now found at every beauty store, online or offline. Especially during the winter months, it is highly essential to keep your face from drying out. But, if you think that you will have to invest thousands to buy products, then you are mistaken! The face serums you find at markets have chemicals and are not that great for regular use. But, homemade serums are free of chemicals and can be made within a matter of minutes from ingredients found at your kitchen.
But before we begin with the face serum, here is a skincare routine that you should follow before you apply a face serum.
- Scrub your face: Before we begin with the serum, you should make sure your face is free of all the dead cells. Use a homemade exfoliator that will ensure all dead cells are removed.
- Use a toner: You have to make sure your face is even before you begin applying the homemade serum. You can use just apple cider vinegar and water as a face toner, simple and easy to use.
How to make face serum
To make a hydrating face serum you need aloe vera, rose water, and vitamin E capsules. First, you need to take a bowl and add aloe vera gel and rose water, in equal amounts. You can buy rose water from a store or simply make it at home with rose petals. Proceed to add 2 capsules of Vitamin E to the bowl and mix all ingredients together
And, Voila! within a matter of minutes, you have your face serum ready! You can apply this serum twice a day and make sure you apply it after thoroughly cleaning your face and scrubbing it. The ingredients used in preparing this face serum is natural and hence there will be no side effects as there are no chemicals. The combination of aloe vera rose water and vitamin E gives a beautiful glow on your face and will also help you get rid of dark spots.
Make this easy serum at home and apply it twice a day for best effect. Tweet to us @TimesNow and let us know how useful you found the face serum!